The LTG Collaborative is a closed community available to Learning to Give users around the U.S. who seek collaboration with other teachers who are challenging their students to be their best selves in community.
Members attend monthly webinars via computer or phone to discuss current issues, share resources, brainstorm, and reflect. Members are also part of a closed Facebook group where additional collaboration opportunities occur.
2018 Meeting Dates and Agendas
Wednesday, April 4 at 4:30pm
- #ToteChallenge and TeachOne for Earth Day
- Open Discussion
Wednesday, May 2 at 7pm
- Teacher Feature Interview: Lea Sevigny, MI
- #ToteChallenge check-in
Not a member, but want to join?
You must have an active Learning to Give account in order to join the LTG Collaborative.
- Be a Learning to Give account holder and active user
- Sign-up to join the LTG Collaborative Here
- Request access to join the closed LTG Collaborative Facebook page Here
- Check your email for a welcome note and directions for attending your first webinar meeting
Current Collaboration Opportunities
If you are interested in any of the opportunities listed below, please reachout to Katie Herrygers, Content and Community Manager, and she will follow up with additional information.
- Connect with another classroom; collaborate on a lesson or service-learning project
- Write or revise Learning to Give content: lesson plans, white paper discussion guides, literature guides, and/or articles
Tell us what topics are on your mind.
If an idea pops into your head and you want to bounce it off a few other people in your field, if you have a question that you need help answering, if you have an opportunity to pursue but you need a little extra help to get there, this is a great place to start. We'll check the LTG Collaborative survey often and include any new ideas, questions, or comments in upcoming agendas. No pressure here, if you want to remain anonymous, just check that box on the survey!
Add "LTG Collaborative Member" to your professional credentials and email signature!
If you're listed as an active LTG Collaborative Member below, feel free to highlight your involvement in this national educator community.
Download the image and link it to www.learningtogive.org or add the text "LTG Collaborative Member".
Current LTG Collaborative Members
This list will help you keep all of the players in order and give you insight into whether or not there are other Collaborative members in your state. *Note: To maintain status as a Current LTG Collaborative Member, you must attend (or RSVP regrets) to scheduled monthly meetings.