The LTG Collaborative is a closed community available to Learning to Give users around the U.S. who seek collaboration with other teachers who are challenging their students to be their best selves in community.
Members attend monthly webinars via computer or phone to discuss current issues, share resources, brainstorm, and reflect. Members are also part of a closed Facebook group where additional collaboration opportunities occur.
2018 Meeting Dates and Agendas
Thursday, September 13 at 7:00pm (ET)
- Teacher Feature Interview: Ms. Amy Peters, MI
- Current Events and the Classroom
- TeachOne Participation and Reflection
- LTG Collaborative: Get to know the community
- Open discussion
Listen to Previous Teacher Feature Interviews
- Our August 16, 2018 LTG Collaborative meeting featured Mr. David Lockett, FL. View his Teacher Feature interview here.
- Our May 2, 2018 LTG Collaborative meeting featured Ms. Lea Sevigny, MI and Ms. Maria Found, NH. View their double Teacher Feature interview here.
- Our March , 2018 LTG Collaborative meeting featured Ms. Kathy Roberts, MI. View her Teacher Feature interview here.
Not a member, but want to join?
You must have an active Learning to Give account in order to join the LTG Collaborative.
- Be a Learning to Give account holder and active user
- Sign-up to join the LTG Collaborative Here
- Request access to join the closed LTG Collaborative Facebook page Here
- Check your email for a welcome note and directions for attending your first webinar meeting
Current Collaboration Opportunities
If you are interested in any of the opportunities listed below, please reachout to Katie Herrygers, Content and Community Manager, and she will follow up with additional information.
- Connect with another classroom; collaborate on a lesson or service-learning project
- Write or revise Learning to Give content: lesson plans, white paper discussion guides, literature guides, and/or articles
Tell us what topics are on your mind.
If an idea pops into your head and you want to bounce it off a few other people in your field, if you have a question that you need help answering, if you have an opportunity to pursue but you need a little extra help to get there, this is a great place to start. We'll check the LTG Collaborative survey often and include any new ideas, questions, or comments in upcoming agendas. No pressure here, if you want to remain anonymous, just check that box on the survey!
Add "LTG Collaborative Member" to your professional credentials and email signature!
If you're listed as an active LTG Collaborative Member below, feel free to highlight your involvement in this national educator community.
Download the image and link it to www.learningtogive.org or add the text "LTG Collaborative Member".