The LTG Collaborative is a closed community available to Learning to Give users around the U.S. who seek collaboration with other teachers who are challenging their students to be their best selves in community.
Members attend monthly webinars via computer or phone to discuss current issues, share resources, brainstorm, and reflect. Members are also part of a closed Facebook group where additional collaboration opportunities occur.
- On September 12, 2018, we interviewed Ms. Amy Peters, MI as part of our Teacher Feature Interview Series.
- Our August 16, 2018 LTG Collaborative meeting featured Mr. David Lockett, FL. View his Teacher Feature interview here.
- Our May 2, 2018 LTG Collaborative meeting featured Ms. Lea Sevigny, MI and Ms. Maria Found, NH. View their double Teacher Feature interview here.
- Our March , 2018 LTG Collaborative meeting featured Ms. Kathy Roberts, MI. View her Teacher Feature interview here.
Not a member, but want to join?
You must have an active Learning to Give account in order to join the LTG Collaborative.
- Be a Learning to Give account holder and active user
- Sign-up to join the LTG Collaborative email Content and Community Manager Katelyn at email@example.com
- Request access to join the closed LTG Collaborative Facebook page Here
Current Collaboration Opportunities
If you are interested in any of the opportunities listed below, please reachout to Katie Herrygers, Content and Community Manager, and she will follow up with additional information.
- Connect with another classroom; collaborate on a lesson or service-learning project
- Write or revise Learning to Give content: lesson plans, white paper discussion guides, literature guides, and/or articles