Learning to Give Partnership PolicyLearning to Give (LTG) partners with nonprofits, school systems, units of government, and business interests with a commitment to the goal of philanthropy education when collaboration provides one or more of the following:
- Connection to a network of engaged teachers
- Promotion of LTG website and LTG resources
- Collaboration to create lesson resources or training opportunities
- Exposure for LTG to a wider audience with affinity for education or philanthropy
- Funding for LTG for content, training, or operations.
- A global online audience of engaged K-12 teachers (2 million annual users)
- Partner mention, link, logo, and/or logo on the website -- a place to highlight their organization
- Links within LTG teaching resources to partner’s specific resources (where appropriate)
- Twitter mentions or retweets (ex. Two per week)
- Promotion of resources, campaigns, or projects in our trending articles
- Experience creating custom content to infuse philanthropy education into partner’s content area
- Co-leading webinars and training to include philanthropy education resources, may include lesson-writing component
- Discussion and strategy around promoting youth philanthropy
Contact Betsy Peterson, Director, at Learning to Give to discuss opportunities to grow teacher engagement and student impact.