Learning to Give is grateful to our generous sponsors and supporters at all levels. We are passionate about collaborating with educators to prepare young citizens by teaching philanthropy and kindness in the classroom. With their support, we are helping the next generation learn the attitudes and habits of service and civic participation for change.
- Kellogg Foundation
- Indiana Association of School Principals
- McGregor Fund
- Enlight Foundation
Friends of Learning to Give
- Jennifer Kulczycki and the Kresge Foundation
- F. Martin and Dorothy A. Johnson Family Fund
- Dwight Burlingame
- Annie Hernandez
- Mike Goorhouse
- Cindy McNeil
- Adam Seaman and the Schusterman Foundation
- Rachel Hutchisson and Blackbaud Corporate Philanthropy
- Anonymous donors
Foundations and corporations interested in supporting the work of Learning to Give can contribute to our mission of equipping teachers so all youth are knowledgeable and empowered for lifelong engagement in philanthropy as givers of time, talent, and treasure for the common good. We invite you to contact us for more information about opportunities, benefits, and our network.