- Make a presentation of a $500 check
- Explain assessment criteria that they used
- Describe their passion for this organization’s mission and work
- Exhibit networking skills while meeting and talking with community leaders and representatives of nonprofits
A $500 personal check
Students meet, greet and talk with invited guests.
Lunch and discussion at table.
Before students present the checks, two students share their essays with the audience that summarize their class experience on the understanding of philanthropy.
- Checks are presented to representatives of the nonprofits in attendance.